* Annual inflation rate 2.4 pct vs 1.9 pct in September * Core CPI rate rises to 1.8 pct year-over-year * Analysts split over Bank of Canada move on rate hikes (Removes superfluous word "might" in 1st paragraph) By David Ljunggren OTTAWA, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Canada's annual inflation rate unexpectedly jumped to a two-year high of 2.4 percent in October, but analysts differed on whether the data would prompt the Bank of Canada to raise interest rates sooner than expected. The October ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 2-Canada inflation at 2-year high, stirs rate talk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.