(Refiles to additional subscribers) * Reaffirms forecast for Q1 record vehicle sales at Mercedes * Reaffirms car sales targets for 2014 and 2015 By Christiaan Hetzner and Marton Dunai FRANKFURT/KECSKEMET, Hungary, March 29 (Reuters) - Germany's Daimler said it will roll out a four-door Mercedes Benz coupe in 2013, made at its new Hungarian plant and one of a growing number of compact cars it is producing. Daimler plans to roll out three new compact models by 2015 on top of its A and B ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 2-Daimler to launch 4-door compact coupe in 2013" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.