(Refiling to clarify in 4th paragraph that CEO is not eligible for bonus) * Delphi files to raise up to $100 mln in IPO -filing * Directors can get cash award of $275,000 after IPO * Cash award not granted if Delphi value less than $6 bln (Adds more quotes from the filing, background on the company's bankruptcy, market value, restructuring, byline) By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, May 25 (Reuters) - Delphi Automotive filed to raise up to $100 million in an initial public offering, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 2-Delphi files for IPO of up to $100 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.