(Refiling to remove extra stock symbol in 1st paragraph) (Adds comments from U.S. attorney, Stockman comment, additional details on defendants, background) By Martha Graybow NEW YORK, March 26 (Reuters) - U.S. prosecutors on Monday charged David Stockman, a former chief executive of Collins & Aikman Corp. , and seven other former company officials with fraud related to alleged financial misdeeds at the bankrupt auto parts maker. Stockman, a former Reagan administration budget ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 2-Ex-Collins & Aikman CEO Stockman charged with fr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642