(Repeats to remove 'ease' from first paragraph) (Adds details, quotes, background, byline) By Jui Chakravorty Das DETROIT, Jan 22 (Reuters) - Chrysler Chief Executive Bob Nardelli said the Federal Reserve's emergency 75 basis point rate cut would help consumer confidence and boost auto sales in 2008. "We are very pleased with the cut," Nardelli told reporters on the sidelines of the Automotive News World Congress on Tuesday. "It demonstrates a tremendous awareness that we need to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 2-Fed rate cut to boost auto sales-Chrysler CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.