* Q3 trading profit at 951 mln euros, above forecasts * Fiat sees weak European market through 2014 * Q3 net debt at 6.7 bln euros, worse than expected * Shares down 3 pct By Jennifer Clark MILAN, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Fiat cut its full-year targets to the lower end of previous forecasts and said the austerity-hit European market would remain weak through part of 2014. Third-quarter trading ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 2-Fiat sets 2012 targets at low end of range" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.