(Refiles to add dropped word "to" in second paragraph) (Adds details of new borrowing, bond prices, rating action.) By Walden Siew and Poornima Gupta NEW YORK/DETROIT, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. said on Monday it plans to borrow $18 billion by pledging assets as collateral, an unprecedented requirement that highlights its worsening financial condition. The deal is expected to finance Ford's efforts to rescue a North American operation that has lost billions of dollars and comes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 2-Ford plans to secure $18 bln in financing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642