(Edits) * Co-CEO Yang resigns for personal reasons * Foreign, domestic sales chiefs to split Yang's role * Move seen at aimed at raising Hyundai's foreign sales-analysts * Hyundai shares end flat ahead of the announcement By Hyunjoo Jin SEOUL, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co-Chief Executive Officer Steve Yang has resigned for personal reasons and its domestic and foreign sales chiefs will split his role, in a move some analysts said was aimed at further raising its overseas sales and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 2-Hyundai CEO Yang quits; sales chiefs step up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.