(Adds dropped word lifts in headline) * Renault H1 net loss 2.71 bln euros; worse than forecast * Sales down 23.7 pct at 15.99 bln euros * Confirms positive cash, market share boost target for 2009 * Sees market shrinking 12 pct in 2009 from 15 pct earlier * Share down 1.25 percent By Helen Massy-Beresford and Matthias Blamont PARIS, July 30 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault swung to a worse-than-expected 2.712 billion euro net loss for the first half on Thursday, but now ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 2-Renault plunges into red, lifts market forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642