(Corrects byline to Woodall, not Goodall) * Sweden, GM give first nod to Russian banker as Saab owner * Unclear when money will come through * Saab production been halted, survival at stake (Adds GM, Antonov statements, background, changes dateline from DETROIT) By Patrick Lannin and Bernie Woodall STOCKHOLM/DETROIT, April 28 (Reuters) - A Russian businessman seeking to invest in stalled carmaker Saab won initial approval for the plan on Thursday, raising hopes the Swedish firm ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 2-Russian investor gets initial nod as Saab owner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642