(Refiles to fix typo in headline) * To double sales of own-brand cars in 2010 to 180,000 units * To start making MG 6 at British plant at end of 2010 * Expects Beijing to continue supporting its auto market * Sees big increase in its overall vehicles sales in 2009 (Adds further quotes from president, details, background) By Fang Yan and Alison Leung GUANGZHOU, Nov 23 (Reuters) - SAIC Motor Corp aims to double the sales of its own-brand cars to 180,000 in 2010, its president said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 2-SAIC to make MG 6 in UK, upbeat on own-brand car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.