(Corrects spelling of 'accelerates' in first paragraph) * To assemble 30,000 cars/yr in Vladivostok -Nikkei * To join Mitsui, Sollers; 1st Japan carmaker in Russian east * Toyota spokeswoman has no comment (Updates with more details) Feb 10 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will join Mitsui & Co and Russian automaker Sollers to assemble passenger cars in Vladivostok, Russia, as it accelerates its expansion in emerging markets, the Nikkei business daily reported. Toyota, the world's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 2-Toyota to make cars in Russia's far east -Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.