(Corrects tense in bullet points, clarifies advisory line, cuts extraneous dateline at top of text) * MAN annual general meeting being held in Munich * VW was due to have 5 representatives on supervisory board * VW Chairman Piech, CEO Winterkorn were to be on board * MAN shares up 0.1 percent, VW up 1 percent (Rewrites following VW statement, adds background) FRANKFURT/MUNICH, June 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen dropped plans on Monday to take effective control of truckmaker MAN's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 2-VW drops plans to take control of MAN at AGM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.