(Refiles to correct typographical error in "Update") * Daimler CEO says emerging markets still driving growth * Warns emerging market risks could hit global GDP growth * Confirms 2011 outlook * Daimler Trucks CEO says investing 2 bln eur in new Actros * Shares close 2.1 percent higher, underperform autos index (Adds Stuttgart dateline, comments by Daimler Trucks CEO) By Knut Engelmann and Hendrik Sackmann NEW YORK/STUTTGART, June 21 (Reuters) - Germany's Daimler warned of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 3-Daimler CEO warns of emerging market risks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.