(Adds dropped phrase "seeks to" in headline and "sought to" in first paragraph) * Saab suppliers said angry at not getting paid * Spyker shares slide (Adds Spyker statement, supplier group quotes, ad firm report) By Patrick Lannin and Sara Webb STOCKHOLM/AMSTERDAM, March 30 (Reuters) - Netherlands-based Spyker sought to reassure about the finances of its ailing Swedish car maker Saab on Wednesday after it was forced to halt output this week while it talked to suppliers over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE 3-Spyker seeks to reassure on Saab finances" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.