(Refiles to change word to "blog" from "block" in last paragraph) * Weber to head up product planning at German carmaker * Weber returns after starting at Opel in 1991 * Opel boss Reilly promises investments in new product (Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The German engineer behind the Chevrolet Volt electric car will head product planning at General Motors' [GM.UL] Opel unit, a high-profile appointment that underscores the importance of the European brand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-UPDATE1-German engineer behind Chevy Volt arrives at Opel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.