(Refiles to add dropped words in paragraph 4) NEW YORK, April 23 (Reuters) - U.S. gold futures finished slightly lower on Monday as a recovering dollar prompted investors to lock in profits after last week's rally, but rising oil kept prices from falling further The platinum group metals also ended down after a report showed that speculative long positions were building up, and that indicated the precious metals were at risk of liquidation. Most-active gold for June delivery on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-US gold ends down as higher dollar prompts sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.