(Fixes typo in United Technologies) (Updates with impact of options expiration, S&P food index gain, exchange volumes) By Jennifer Coogan NEW YORK, Feb 15 (Reuters) - The Dow and Nasdaq slipped on Friday on concerns about consumer spending after an index of consumer sentiment fell to a 16-year low and retailer Best Buy warned that shopper traffic dropped off after the holidays. The S&P 500, however, managed a small gain thanks largely to a rally in food stocks on news that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-US STOCKS-Dow, Nasdaq slip on consumer spending worry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642