(Corrects typo of "snapshot" in headline) NEW YORK, Dec 29 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Monday as the collapse of a joint venture between Kuwait and Dow Chemical overshadowed energy shares that gained alongside oil prices as violence flared in the Middle East. * The drop in the Nasdaq outpaced the other major indexes, dragged by large-cap tech companies including Research In Motion and Google . * The Dow Jones industrial average lost 54.32 points, or 0.64 percent, to 8,461.23. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St falls as Dow Chemical weighs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.