(Corrects to remove "in November" from the first paragraph description of GDP figures) * Final GDP in-line with expectation * Thin volume could exaggerate market moves * European markets rise, Asia falls * For up to the minute market news, please click on [STXNEWS/US] By Chuck Mikolajczak NEW YORK, Dec 23 (Reuters) - U.S stocks were poised to open little changed on Tuesday as investors digested the final figures for the third-quarter gross domestic product and await data on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-US STOCKS-U.S stocks set for flat open after GDP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.