(Refiles to adjust Nasdaq's latest volume figure) By Kristina Cooke NEW YORK, June 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks closed little changed on Thursday, after the Federal Reserve said it sees moderate economic growth over coming quarters but signaled it remains concerned about inflation. The Nasdaq ended slightly higher, boosted by communications equipment and semiconductor stocks, which rose after brokerage upgrades of Cisco Systems Inc. and Intel Corp. . The Fed left the benchmark U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-US STOCKS-Wall St ends flat after Fed statement; RIMM up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642