(Corrects spelling of countries in final paragraph) PRAGUE, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's Czech unit, Skoda Auto, will resume a five-day working week for most of its models as of March, thanks to a pick up in demand, a Skoda spokesman said on Thursday. Skoda had halted work on Fridays and planned a four-day week for the whole first half of 2009 due to the financial crisis. Skoda's Jarolsav Cerny said an introduction of a scrap subsidy in some EU countries, including Germany, Skoda's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-VW's Skoda to restart 5-day week for most models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.