(Corrects story cross reference in third paragraph) * White House task force rejects U.S. autos turnaround plans * Obama administration forces ouster of GM's Wagoner * Govt to fund GM for 60 days while it completes new plan * France's PSA Peugeot Citroen ditches CEO Streiff * Chrysler gets 30 days to work on possible Fiat deal (Adds Fiat, Opel reactions, analyst comments) By John Crawley and Helen Massy-Beresford WASHINGTON/PARIS, March 30 (Reuters) - The Obama administration ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-WRAPUP 3-GM,Chrysler rocked by Obama autos team hard line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.