(Corrects typo in first paragraph, signs not sings) * Honda posts surprise Q1 profit of 25.2 bln yen * Nissan posts surprise Q1 profit of 11.6 bln yen * Peugeot swings to H1 loss, sees no recovery until 2010 * Daimler shares rise to lead German blue-chips (Recasts story, adds Daimler results, PSA conference, changes dateline) By Chang-Ran Kim and Christiaan Hetzner TOKYO/FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - Japanese car manufacturers unexpectedly posted profits on Wednesday and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-WRAPUP 3-Japan carmakers in black, PSA, Daimler turn red" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.