* U.N. nuclear watchdog, Japan's nuclear safety agency put pressure on govt * Contamination in seawater near plant at highest level yet * Radiation detected in U.S. milk and in cabbages in Singapore * France's Sarkozy to be first leader to visit since disaster (Fixes typo in headline) By Chizu Nomiyama and Chisa Fujioka TOKYO, March 31 (Reuters) - Pressure mounted on Japan on Thursday to expand the evacuation zone around its stricken nuclear power plant while officials said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-WRAPUP 6-Pressure mounts on Japan to widen nuclear exclusion zone" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.