* Battle to control Fukushima plant seen far from over * Radiation in reactor due to melting fuel rods - Edano * Plant operator seeks help from French companies - Kyodo (Refiles to fix typo in headline) By Kiyoshi Takenaka and Yoko Kubota TOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - Highly radioactive water has leaked from a reactor at Japan's crippled nuclear complex, the plant's operator said on Monday, while environmental group Greenpeace said it had detected high levels of radiation outside an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-WRAPUP 7-Highly radioactive water leaks from Japanese nuclear plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.