(Refiles to correct typo in paragraph 9) By Jonathan Lynn and William Schomberg GENEVA, July 27 (Reuters) - African and Caribbean countries came under pressure on Sunday to reach a deal on bananas and remove a major obstacle to efforts to rescue global trade talks. The chances of a deal on the core areas of farm and industrial goods in make-or-break talks at the World Trade Organisation (WTO) were delicately poised as rich and poor nations examined proposals for real new export ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REFILE-WTO edges towards banana deal as trade talks continue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642