* Receding waters in northe reduce flood risks in Bangkok * High tides still pose risk to some areas * Floods to push up global prices of rice, computer hard drives * At least 377 killed since July; 2.2 million affected (eliminates typo in lead para to read: floodwaters) By Jason Szep and Apornrath Phoonphongphiphat BANGKOK, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Receding floodwaters north of Bangkok have reduced the threat to the Thai capital, the prime minister said on Saturday, but a rise in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"(REFILE)WRAPUP 1-Thai PM says Bangkok flood threat receding" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642