LONDON, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Takeover talks between UK car dealership Reg Vardy and rival Pendragon have advanced although the two sides have yet to officially agree the terms of a 420-million-pound ($719.5 million) bid, a source familiar with the situation said Monday. "It is fair to say that the talks have advanced. Negotiations are a long way down the line," a source familiar with the situation told Reuters. The source said 750 pence per share remained a "pretty firm" offer price but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reg Vardy bid talks advance, no firm deal yet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.