LONDON, Sept 21 (Reuters) - British car dealer Reg Vardy Plc's new vehicle sales are up on last year on a like-for-like basis, the company said on Wednesday. It also said in a statement it had benefited from strong demand for used cars over the summer months and was seeing a satisfactory performance from its aftersales operations. "We remain confident of a satisfactory outcome for the current financial year," the company said. Reg Vardy shares were up 1.3 percent at 572 pence to value ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reg Vardy says like-for-like sales rising" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.