* Ontario Securities Commision decision due after 4 p.m. * Most shareholders support plan to change share structure * Magna's founder in line for nearly $900 mln payout (In U.S. dollars unless noted) By John McCrank TORONTO, June 24 (Reuters) - Ontario regulators will decide on Thursday if Magna International Inc can go ahead with a June 28 vote on a plan that would pay its founder nearly $900 million for giving up his controlling shares. The plan, if passed, would release the iron ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Regulator ruling on Magna share plan due today" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.