PARIS, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Renault Romanian unit Dacia launched a pick-up vehicle to the no-frills Dacia model line-up which already includes a saloon, an estate and a van. With an 800kg payload, a maximum load length of 1.80m and 300 litres of storage space behind the seats in the cabin, the Dacia Logan Pick-up will be launched on the Romanian market in March 2008 at a starting price of 7,250 euros ($10,600). Renault said the Logan Pick-up makes a significant contribution to one of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault adds a pick-up to Logan family" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.