MUMBAI, July 31 (Reuters) - Renault has invited India's Bajaj Auto Ltd to join a $1 billion manufacturing alliance with partner Nissan Motor Co , the Economic Times reported on Thursday, citing unnamed industry sources. Renault and Nissan, which are developing a $2,500 car with motorbike maker Bajaj, are also negotiating with the Indian firm to extend their venture to distribute the Renault and Nissan vehicles that will be made in Chennai, the paper said. Bajaj Auto's managing director, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault asks Bajaj Auto to join India venture-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642