PARIS, May 24 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault said on Tuesday it had signed an agreement with Iranian company Pars Khodro, part of the Saipa group, to assemble and market the Megane sedan in Iran from mid-2006. Installed capacity for the Megane at the Pars Khodro plant in Teheran will reach 15,000 vehicles by 2008, Renault added.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to assemble Megane in Iran from mid-2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.