MOSCOW, May 22 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault SA , in partnership with Japan's Nissan Motor Co Ltd and Russia's AvtoVAZ OAO , is close to acquiring Russian car factory IzhAvto, Russian media reported on Thursday. "Today the decision was made for the Izhevsk automotive factory to become a part of that alliance, to be acquired by that alliance," IzhAvto head Mikhail Dobyndo told Interfax, referring to Renault-Nissan and AvtoVAZ. While confirming plans to acquire the plant, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault, AvtoVAZ close in on Russia car plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642