By Marcel Michelson SANKT-WOLFGANG, Austria, Aug 29 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault is staking its reputation on the launch of its Laguna III model, due to hit the market in October, as the first element of its ambitious profit recovery plan. "Laguna is a very important model for Renault. We cannot afford it to become a failure," Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn told reporters on Wednesday at a lakeside hotel where reporters are test driving the hatchback version of the car, of which an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault bets reputation on new Laguna model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642