PARIS, Jan 26 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault has decided to expand production of its latest Clio compact car model in the Valladolid plant in Spain, alleviating job fears there because of disappointing sales of the Modus car, Les Echos newspaper said on Thursday, Renault, gearing up for the presentation of a three-year strategy on Feb. 9, was not immediately available for comment. The paper quoted labour union sources as saying Valladolid would make 300 Clios a day from the fourth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to build Clio model in Valladolid plant-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.