MOSCOW, Sept 22 (Reuters) - French car firm Renault plans to buy a 26 percent public stake in its Russian joint venture Avtoframos when the shares go up for auction, Interfax agency quoted the subsidiary as saying on Wednesday. Renault owns Avtoframos with the Moscow city government, but Mayor Yuri Luzhkov has signed an order for a 26 percent stake to be sold at auction with a start price of 715 million roubles ($24.5 million), the agency said. No date has yet been set. "After the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to buy bigger stake in Russian unit -Ifax" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.