MOSCOW, Feb 26 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault will sign an agreement to buy 25 percent of Russian peer AvtoVAZ on Feb. 29 in Moscow, a source close to the deal said on Tuesday. "The signing will be on Feb. 29. This will be the final decision on the blocking stake," the source told Reuters. (Reporting by Anton Doroshev, writing by Tanya Mosolova, editing by Robin Paxton)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to buy into Russia's Avtovaz Feb 29 -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.