SANKT-WOLFGANG, Austria, Aug 29 (Reuters) - The head of French carmaker Renault said on Wednesday that the new Laguna model would have an operating profit margin far exceeding the 6 percent target he has set for the entire company to be reached by 2009. "It's clear that the margin of Laguna will far exceed the 6 percent that is needed to get the overall margin above 6 percent," Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn told journalists present at test rides of the new Laguna luxury car.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault CEO says Laguna margin to exceed 6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.