BOCHUM, Germany, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Carlos Ghosn, chief executive of both French carmaker Renault and its Japanese ally Nissan, does not expect any sales growth in Europe over the next three to four years. Speaking on Tuesday at an industry congress in Bochum, Ghosn said he did expect overall growth, however, thanks to higher demand in the United States and China. (Reporting by Jan Schwartz)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault CEO sees no European sales growth for years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.