PARIS, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Carlos Ghosn, the chief executive of French carmaker Renault , will go to Morocco on Saturday to sign a deal to build a new factory that could produce up to 200,000 cars a year, a French newspaper said. French daily Les Echos reported on its Web site that the new factory would be situated near the northern city of Tangier and would build Renault and Nissan branded cars. A Renault spokeswoman said the company had no comment to make on the report. Renault ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault CEO to sign Morocco factory deal-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.