BOMBAY, March 21 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault aims to sell 4 million cars globally by 2010, up from 2.5 million now, its chief executive Louis Schewitzer told reporters in Bombay on Monday. Schewitzer was in the city to sign a joint venture with India's Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. to make its no-frills Logan car.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault chief sees 4 mln car sales by 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.