RAMBOUILLET, France, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Russia's Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said on Friday French car maker Renault will commit 300 million euros to ailing Russian car firm AvtoVAZ via a technology transfer. He said Renault may in the future invest directly in AvtoVAZ, which is due to receive 50 billion roubles ($1.73 billion) in aid from the government. Putin added AvtoVAZ and Renault also plan to start assembling Nissan models in Russia's Far East. (Moscow Newsroom, + 7 495 775 12 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to commit 300 mln euro to AvtoVAZ - Putin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.