PARIS, Jan 30 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault is confident it is close to a union deal to bolster the competitiveness of its domestic plants, a senior executive said on Wednesday. "It's possible that we'll sign a deal by early February," the company's French operations chief Gerard Leclercq told Reuters. Leclercq was speaking before addressing lawmakers on the French parliament's economic affairs committee. (Reporting by Gilles Guillaume and Dominique Vidalon)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault confident on new French labour deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.