PARIS, Oct 27 (Reuters) - French car maker Renault SA said on Wednesday it maintained its target for a full-year operating margin of 5.5 percent. "There is no reason to change our forecast," Senior Vice President, Finance Alain Dassas told a conference call, held to discuss the firm's third quarter sales.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault confirms 2004 5.5 pct oper margin target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642