PARIS, April 27 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault confirmed on Tuesday it was aiming to boost its oeprating margin to around 4.5 percent this year from 3.7 percent in 2003. "Our forecast for the year is for an operating margin of around 4.5 percent -- we are maintaining this forecast," Alain Dassas, head of financial services, told an analysts' conference call.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault confirms 2004 oper margin target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.