PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - European car markets are headed for a durable slump and may not return to their pre-crisis levels before three to five years, Renault Chief Operating Officer Carlos Tavares said on Friday. "We are not certain to have touched bottom yet. We are now stuck in a situation that could last," Tavares told BFM radio. European automakers are struggling to cope with a glut of excess capacity amid a sustained market decline. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RENAULT COO expects European car crisis to last" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.