PARIS, Jan 27 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault, gearing up for a strategy presentation on Feb. 9, announced on Friday it was creating five regional management teams putting members of its executive team in charge of a part of the world each. Renault said the regional management committees would be charged with assuring the performance of the group on all the markets it is based in "serving the profitable growth objective of the group." It reflects the group's strategy to seek growth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault creates five regional management teams" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.