MUMBAI, March 25 (Reuters) - Renault has cut its Indian sales targets as growth was not as fast as expected, although a study for a mini car in India was on track, a top official of car maker's Indian unit told the Mint newspaper. "We have not grown as fast as we expected. It's a new brand, it's a new car, it's a new network," Renault India managing director Sylvain Bilaine said in the interview published on Tuesday. "Now we are working on different scenarios. We are working both on pink ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault cuts Indian sales target-Indian unit head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642